SOLAR POWER SYDNEY
Solar power in rural areas gives the communities affected more money to spend on necessities. Another possible benefit of solar power in rural areas is new economic opportunities.
While electricity prices have spiked in recent years, commercial solar power has seen significant falls in costs in the equivalent time frame. Using a commercial PV system allows your company to generate electricity straight from the sun, at a lower cost than if you were to purchase from the grid.
If paying more than around 15c/kWh for daytime electricity usage, a system that is fitted to your daytime load will ‘pay you back’ somewhere between 5-7 years, after which time, the electricity you generate is essentially free.
There are also alternatives to outright purchase. For instance, we also have Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing.
Our arrangements are also supported by a strong performance guarantee. Quality Solar Central is pleased to install quality products that are backed up by guarantees.
Your organization can benefit from solar with zero capital outlay. As solar panels have a serviceable life that lasts decades, this can translate to huge reductions in your operating costs.
- Create extra revenue by trading your plant’s excess power back to your building’s tenants or to energy retailers.
- Improve the value of your building assets by raising your NABERs / GreenStar rating.
- There are also government grants, solar rebates, and tax breaks available that we connect you with.
By investing in solar power companies can generate clean and green energy for years into the future.
Solar panels used by Quality Solar Central such as:
- Tesla, the very most popular choice of on-grid battery storage
- Redflow, flow batteries technology
- GridEdge, sodium nickel chloride technology
The advantages of these products not only are proven by their efficiency but also have low embodied energy, meaning that the environmental impact of their production is minimal.
Solar power is a natural choice for businesses that take social responsibility seriously as it offers a tangible way to demonstrate their commitment to preserving the environment.
Working with clients to find the best deal on commercial solar power systems The Quality Solar Central Commercial Team works with customers across the Sydney metropolitan area and helps to develop projects that will utilize the vast quantities of untapped solar energy throughout our great city.
Whether the focus of the project is offsetting current energy usage and reducing energy bills or investing in large-scale solar farms across NSW, the Quality Solar Central Commercial Team works with clients to develop commercial solar power systems that reflect their energy usage and budget.
By analyzing your business’s energy profile, location & site variables and understanding your financial goals, Quality Solar Central is able to calibrate the best power solution for your needs.
Quality Solar Central also acts as a broker to procure the best solar technology from the leading solar power manufacturers and brands.
Why use Quality Solar Central for your Commercial Solar Power project?
- Our focus is on sourcing the best value energy solution for each and every client.
- Quality Solar Central offers impartial advice and will answer all of your questions objectively, clearly, and in a timely manner.
- Our team is comprised of qualified and experienced electricians who are accredited to install commercial-grade solar systems.
- We utilize a network of independent solar suppliers from across Sydney enabling us to scale to the needs of any commercial solar energy installation.
- Our clients benefit from a clearly defined sequence to progress the decision-making process via our QSC Tender System. This streamlines the management of Commercial tenders and allows more seamless delivery of our services.
- Our Sydney Solar Installers have extensive experience with all kinds of commercial installations, from simple single-building solutions to more complex industrial use works.